Nam Man Taep Ranjuan Sacred is a potent red Prai Oil, and a powerful Enchantment and Wealth Attraction Potion, from Luang Ta Ruam, the Great Sorceror Monk of Wat Koke Samran, in Petchaboon.
The Nam Man Taep Ranjuan is a Prai Oil Potion with Invocations of the Celestial Realms of the Fairy and Sylph Realms of the Plant Kingdom. One Takrut Maha Sanaeh is immersed along with the Holy Woods in the Red Cockerel Oil.
Its basis of power relies on the use of Sacred Woods and Herbs from Enchanted Forest Groves, boiled in a Sacred Cauldron Inscribed with Yantra Spells, and Imbued with the Powerful Red Paya Wan Gai Daeng (Red Cockerel Herb).
The resulting potion which was boiled over a Sacred Fire was enchanted using Magical Wooden Tinder, with Prai Oils, Woods, Herbs, and Magical Beeswax. The Oil was then further empowered, with the Summoning and Binding of the Taep Ramjuan Dancing Deva, to Dwell within the Prai Oil Potion and emanate Maha Sanaeh Metta Maha Niyom Seductive Influence and mercy Charm.
The potion forms an Aura of likeability around the Devotee, attracting, seducing and convincing those who approach to lean in your favour, buy your wares, hire your services, bestow you with gifts, or be otherwise helpful towards you.
Luang Ta Ruam Gives the Following Kata to use to to Awaken the Deva and Call Wealth to You.
Kata Bucha Nam Man Taep Ramjuan
Puttō Jab Jidt Tammō Jab Jai Sangkō Rak Krai
Mai Hen Hnaa Gū Ton Yū Midai Ākajchāya Ākajchāhi
Use the Kata given by Luang Ta Ruam, to chant often (can do silently within your mind if in Public), and empower the Potion when preparing to use the enchantment.
How to Use
Many people feel the attraction and see the ease of use that Metta Maha Sanaeh Prai Oils, Balms and Powders bring, but do not really know how they can put the oils and balms to applied use for the right purposes.
The below section explains a little about the general techniques normally applied when using Metta Oils and Prai Oils.
- Smear a little between the eyebrows for Metta before starting work or going gambling, socializing etc.
- Men should circle their left finger clockwise, and Women should use the right hand and circle the finger anti-clockwise
- Use the forefinger to smear with almost all Metta and Maha Sanaeh Oils and Balm Potions, for General Metta Blessing, use the ring finger for Selling and Gambling
- Use the middle finger to smear the oil if you wish to be attracting the opposite sex.
- For Gambling; If an Oil is given for For Gambling Purposes, simply tap the See Pheung, Metta Oil or Prai Oil with your finger and make a wish before leaving the house. You can rub the balm into your skin of your gambling hand then, if your finger has some balm on it after tapping. Use only a tiny amount of balm is enough.
- For ‘Jerajaa’ (business discussions, job interview etc), smear the balm onto your forehead and make your wish.
- For Maha Sanaeh attraction, smear the balm under your chin, and ear lobes, and make your wish.
- For Kaa Khaay (Selling Wares) – smear a little on your wares or the table where you sell them before each day begins and chant the Kata given.
- For Mad Jidt Mad Jai (Enchant the heart and mind of another); smear or dab a tiny bit on the person and then perform the chanting of the Incantations given for the Oil, and focus on the person coming to you as your wish.
- Use the thumb to smear around the outside of lips, if you wish to seduce someone of higher status or with high ranking, or profession.
- Use the forefinger to smear around the outside of lips, when seducing your own age group or equals in social status, as well as your own employees.
- Use the middle finger to smear around the outside of lips, if you wish to seduce somebody older than you, or a widow or divorcee.
- Use the ring finger to smear around the outside of lips, when seducing very attractive handsome people.
- Use the little finger, to smear around the outside of lips, to seduce younger people